The Garcia's!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Not a Good Day in the Neighborhood.

So I am not having a very good weekend and I need to get it out so I figured I would blog.

To start, I came home from work Friday and my husband tells me some news that literally BROKE my heart! The neighbor's dog had killed my puppy, Lulabelle. I was devastated!! I have cried all weekend long. I swear it seems like when I am actually starting to get over one wrong thing in my life, something else happens. I guess that's why people say life is unfair! I have moped and been depressed all weekend. I have cried and once I start crying I guess I start to feel sorry for myself and start thinking of everything that is wrong or bad in my life and cry even harder. I have got to start focusing on the GOOD in my life and not all of the bad before I give myself ulcers or a heart attack at an early age!

Regarding our journey, there really isn't anything to interesting right now. I am on my second month of Femera. We didn't get pregnant on our first round. I should find out around Halloween if we did this month. If not, then we will do one more round and then I am not sure what's next from there. After my puppy died, I prayed for God to send me a baby so that I wouldn't be so strung out over animals and it would get my mind off of so much other stuff! It's all up to Him, we are doing all that we can. So as much as I get disappointed, I know He has a greater plan for us. I am just so ready to start that plan! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day and if I don't post before....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Maybe I will conceive a little Halloween pumpkin this month! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. You're in my prayers every night Nicole. I can't imagine what you're going through but all I can do to help is pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Guillen! That really means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete