The Garcia's!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nerves and Nightmares!

So my surgery is in exactly one week and I have myself completely terrified!!! LOL! I am so nervous, I can't sleep and I am having nightmares such as:
"what if I don't wake up?", "what if I can still feel everything but they think I'm 'out'?", "what if he finds something unfixable?" "What if he messes me up worse?"
etc, etc....it's really quite funny when I tell it...but it's not funny when I really start thinking about it! Watching the surgeries on YouTube probably didn't help matter any, either! I am sure I am going to cry all the way to the hospital Tuesday morning! lol! Well, thanks for listening...I will try to post on Sunday night before Pre-Op and Monday before surgery, then keep everyone updated from there! -LotsOFlovE-

No comments:

Post a Comment