The Garcia's!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Surgery is Done!!!



So I had my surgery yesterday and believe me...I was a nervous wreck!! It wasn't so bad though, of course because I was knocked smooth out, lol! He didn't find any endometriosis, thank the GOOD Lord! He said everything looked pretty good for the most part. My colon was attached to my uterus so he unattached them. He said that could be where a lot of my pain and pressure are coming from. It might have been causing my lower back pressure but I don't see how that would make my ovaries and cervix cramp?? Hopefully it doesn't come back though.

He went in through my belly button, then did a small incision below my navel and one right about my pelvic bone. My stomach is very sore today. Feels like it has a lot of pressure for it just being 3 small cuts. I will upload some pics for you all to see even though it's not that big of a deal. He has me on an antibiotic, phenagren(sp?) for nausea, and some pain pills. I don't know which one it is, but one of them is making me VERY, VERY irritable!!! Ughh...I actually feel sorry for people around me, lol.
I go back on August 10th for him to take my stitches out and stuff and we ARE going to do fertility pills again instead of going straight to artificial insemination. I will be on Femera. I just want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Now maybe the next step will be updating you on my pregnancy!! :) Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Oh, also I want to thank my husband, mom and granny for being there for me. I don't know what I would do without them taking care of me. I love y'all! Juan has been great! Although we do have our ups and downs at times, I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband. God knew what he was doing when he put us together! And I know he will be a wonderful father as well! I love you so much baby!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment